Engineering Resources Subscribe with Bloglines Engineering Resources: Scholarly Communication Speaker Series: Are your journal articles making an impact?

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Scholarly Communication Speaker Series: Are your journal articles making an impact?

The Office of Research and Graduate Studies and Drexel University Libraries: Scholarly Communication Speaker Series

Are your journal articles making an impact?
(Journal Impact Factors: What Authors and Editors Need to Know)

Marian Gloninger, Manager of Publisher Relations, at Thomson Scientific will speak on “Journal Impact Factors: What Authors & Editors Need to Know” on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 from 3-5pm in Hagerty Library, Stern Conference Room, 3rd Floor.

4 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger MKW Industries said...

I was looking for some AutoCAD training and found this new site for
auto cad training video along with your site. Have you seen this one yet?

 
At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging about sex article has been educational for me. I am trying to contribute to better content on the Internet so I set up a site dealing with
sex article

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger hexadecimals resources said...

I was looking for a place to post my blogs nursing article and stumbled across your blog. I found a cool site to post my link to my blog which is free and if you would like you can add your link aswell. It helps with getting traffic. Anyway, nice blog...I read posts with my coffee every morning. Ok then, have a great day : )

nursing article

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger vente said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home